Skip to content
MUSA SPIRIT PTY LTD ABN 63 550 169 663
Musa Spirit offers its customers returns and exchanges in accordance with this policy. Musa Spirit also complies with the Australian Consumer Law (ACL). The ACL will take precedence if there is any inconsistency between this policy and the requirements of the ACL.
Musa Spirit accepts returns or exchanges on any full-price item(s) only.
Requests for returns or exchanges must be made within 14 days of the purchase.
To return or exchange an item, you must contact Musa Spirit by email at firstname.lastname@example.org detailing:
- whether you are seeking a return (and therefore a refund) or an exchange;
- the reason for returning or exchanging the item(s);
- the date of purchase, order number and description of the item(s); and
- if an exchange is requested, the details of the item you wish to replace your original item.
The item(s) must be returned in excellent condition, including:
- clean and without any wear;
- original tags and labels attached; and
- hygienic seals intact.
Returns or exchanges will NOT be accepted if the item:
- is not in excellent condition in accordance with clause 4;
- appears to have been worn, laundered or damaged; or
- displays traces of perfume, deodorant or any other scent/marking.
The item(s) must be returned in its original packaging along with any documentation and instructions and enclosing your receipt.
Musa Spirit reserves the right to refuse the return or exchange of any item if it deems that any of the requirements of clauses 1 to 6 have not been met.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. Return shipping is to be paid by the customer (Only for customers outside Australia).
Tailored or customised items cannot be returned or exchanged.
To cancel an order you must contact Musa Spirit at email@example.com before the order has been processed for shipping. If the item(s) has already been processed for shipping, you may return the item(s) in accordance with clauses 1 to 6.
Refunds and exchanges are processed when Musa Spirit receives the returned item(s).